Just another quick update with some new features and bug fixes!
First up, we've made some improvements to the Clone Tool:
- Clone now supports clicking to select
- Having a selection in clone now brings up clone specific handles
--Quick clicking on a handle duplicates the object in the direction of the handle, and lines it up right next to the original for easier tiling
--Dragging the handle instead allows duplication and movement in the indicated direction
- Clicking on handles in contexts like move, rotate, and scale have different functionality if it fits your needs
--Move: Clicking on a handle in move, moves the object by its length once in the axis clicked (only on bounding box handles)
--Rotate: Clicking on a rotation handle now does quick 90 degree rotations clockwise
--Scale: Clicking a scale handle now doubles the size of the object in the indicated direction
- New selection material
Plus some bug fixes, including:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from receiving hair dyes they had purchased and/or received as gifts. If you were in this state, you will now receive your hair dyes correctly (and the rest of your gift boxes that had been queued up behind them). Sorry about that!
- Players can successfully purchase hair dyes again!
- Fixed a bug that was causing neon colors and metal materials to display incorrectly in the streamer cam
- Fixed several bugs with Circuits
- Fixed an issue where avatars would sometimes display as invisible
Please see here for convenient links to controls, tutorials, comfort options, etc.: https://www.againstgrav.com/community/
Thanks for playing Rec Room! As always, don't hesitate to give us your feedback =]