Thank you very much for the feedback about the game.
I heard there were some issues with English, although I hired editor/proofreader.
Special thanks to Alexander Slous, who volunteered to check the script.
Additionally, I made visible from the start option to color already seen text (originally this option was visible after finishing a route).
The Polish version had only minor changes.
Let me know if there's anything else.
PS: I also took a look at the graphical issues some of you have and... Looks like I can't fix that, sadly. The engine I'm using wasn't made to handle so many animations, so when an animated character comes in/out the scene it causes glitches.
PPS: I hope to surprise you a little with the next project. More info in the next months.