hope everyone is well up!
The second update for Colonies has been submitted. It includes a savegame system, so from now on you will be able to save your current mission when quitting the game. Simply pause the game and click “Save & Exit”. You can then load your mission again from within the start menu. However, please note following limitations of saving & loading a mission:
• Currently only one save slot available
• Units that are still queueing for spawn by the time of saving, will be canceled and resources refunded
• Starport’s transporters will currently not be saved, but spawn from a anew instead.
In the future, the player will have the option to choose different save slots, so, rounding up the savegame system, as well as bug fixing and adjusting gameplay mechanics will have a high priority for the next few patches/updates.
• Added savegame system
• Changed Starport’s export mechanic: You will receive your score by the time your resources has been substracted for export
• Adjusted resource collecting: Resources will be harvested 50% faster
• Fixed unit/building panel and minimap so that they dont hinder player anymore to scroll with mouse
• Enemy buildings are now selectable and player should be able to order directly attacks on a building
• Fixed error where buidings couldnt get destroyed with active tasks
• Fixed wrong descrption when selecting alien bugs
• Fixed a bug where uran enrichment didn’t require any power
• Fixed explosion sound of some units
• Added some iron ore rocks to map 1 &2, also the cpu enemy has now ores near his base
• Fixed a wrong setting of the enemy, where he could easily build heavy missile launchers on map02 and overwhelm the player’s base
Have a nice weekend!