we just released version 0.80.
For the tutorial we introduced an objective system to guide new players with active goals. We decided to also add this for the "normal" game. The top left corner will now contain a list of things you can do on the map. Be aware that these are optional (except in the final mission) and you should always leave if it gets too dangerous. But doing all objectives in one day gets you some bonus points at the end ("Perfect day").
You can now maintain a win streak. This counter will increase with every won run (except dailies). If you lose this counter will be reset. There is also a leaderboard for it - who of you will maintain the longest streak?
- Added: Overworked main menu
- Added: Hover texts for threat level. day, parts and map pieces
- Added: Feedback bubble that path is blocked (e.g. if a house is behind a car barricade)
- Added: New intro
- Balancing: The threat level increases are much higher now in the late game
- Balancing: Bus cool down is now longer but the starting time shorter
- Improved: Loading screen should be a lot smoother when loading mission
- Improved: Better visual feedback on event cards (grey missions)
- Improved: You can now read the descriptions of items and powers in the unlock screen
- Improved: Challenge path is unlocked on your first win
- Improved: Some adjustments to the tutorial
- Improved: Added German localization for survivor quotes
- Fixed: Powers would sometimes overlap health ability
- Fixed: Looting would somehow continue when survivors dies on its way through the door of a lootable house
- Fixed: Survivors sometimes could get stuck when cycling many characters for one lootable house
- Fixed: Bus could not return to base if a character would die while looting
- Fixed: Encyclopedia entries would change size when changing category
- Fixed: If all your characters would starve they wouldn't show up on the summary screen
- Fixed: Zombies would immediately disappear when loosing a game
- Fixed: Final mission wouldn't appear on summary
Feel free to leave feedback here, in the discussions or join our Discord Server ( https://discord.gg/4KCf5zt ). We'd love to hear your opinion.
- Your "Deadly Days" team