Not a whole lot of changes - mostly bug fixes and such. I did add a post-death preview thing that you can enable in Options > Gameplay, however! It's off by default, because I'm unsure of the impact it might have on performance, but I think it's pretty neat!
- Added a "death replay," if you press up/down to hide the results screen after dying. It may have an significant impact on performance, so it's disabled by default. It can be enabled in options > gameplay.
- Added 5-frame invincibility period after being hit
- Crash: DoAdd:2:Undefined Value in "obj_chest_normal_Other_13"
- Crash: Changing from windowed/fullscreen on the kid select menu
- Crash: floor argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) in "gen_map_features_details"
- Crash: When the tank dies from acid damage
- Crash: "unit_pickup" crash when disarmed enemies attempt to pick up weapons
- Crash: "voice_play" and "voice_init" crashes...I think. I hope.
- Bug: Spellbooks as starting items for custom kids have the wrong graphic color in the spell learning menu when used
- Bug: Standing on boulders on top of elevators causes clipping and strange behaviour
- Bug: Shopkeepers sometimes sell "[Burning]" equipment
- Bug: Ogos sometimes spawn with "[Burning]" weapons
- Bug: Grumbuls spawned in during the tank fight are sometimes stuck in the ground
- Bug: Spellbooks appear as the wrong color when spawned on custom kids
- Bug: Springs still bounce things away even when held and stown away