Another medium size update with some nice and important improvements!
Also we set 25% discount due 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon!
- Planets in aerodynamic mode now located below 0 plane, added stations at the center above planet, added gas giants with its rings.
We decided that possibility to crash into planet in aerodynamic mode does not have too much sense. We have an orbital mode for that, but in aero mode such planet just caused some issues for solar panels and also planets which located below zero plane looks much better from top-down view.
- Added passive skills for command officers in command module which improves various systems of a ship
- Redesigned window with info about command officer, added icons for skills
- Added "Total Cargo Window" which shows all cargo stored in entire ship with possibility to drag and drop all resource from one ship to another
- Added oxygen monitor (like food monitor) which displays time for how long oxygen is enough
- Solar panels no longer blocked with distant asteroids which located somewhere far away (now it blocked only by obstacles within some distance)
- Fuel generator and recycle module no longer have internal inventory, now it will unload produced resources in containers somewhere on the ship
- Now you may buy, sell and repair modules on any NPC station (earlier it was illogical that a huge space station can't provide a shipyard services for you)
- Added possibility to hire command officers on NPC stations. Interface a bit redesigned.
- Starting location now may have only terrestrial or desert type planet (no longer weird lava, oceanic, etc)
- Planets of thunderstorm type no longer have unrealistic surface ripple effect
- Various rebalance for recipes of modules, overall, cargo containers and structural modules now more affordable
- Warp drive 1 in-system warp speed reduced from 0.1 to 0.05 a.u. per second (warp flights were too short)
- Star of staring system now have constant (not random) irradiance level
- Starting planet now can be only on 2, 3 or 4-rd position from the star (no longer starting on some outer planet with very low star irradiance)
- Added info that window with starting hints can be reopened with F1 button
- Added info that multiplayer game in non-sandbox mode still in development and could be unstable
- Fuel generator crafting speed changed from 0.33 to 0.2
- Maximum level of music volume reduced to 30% (it was too loud at 100%)
- Radar icons of debris no longer displayed on map
- Multiplayer: Settings of energy shield now properly synced
- Engineering modules in auto mode no longer will try to salvage or repair asteroids
- Offset value of energy shield now properly save loaded
- When the game on pause, exit to main menu no longer freeze the game
- Unavailable gunpowder no longer required for rocket ammunition
- Distance to target of selected warp drive now displayed correctly
- Warp flight to star no longer teleports a ships right inside the star
- Fixed issue with incorrect portrait of character after game loading