- Improved issues with tall and narrow windows, though this is still work in progress!
- Locked windows should no longer have what they're displaying pulled to the foreground.
- Fixed broken mouse smoothing on windows. (May be a little easier to click small buttons now!)
- Fixed an issue that would cause clicking to let go whilst dragging.
- Fixed an issue that would cause clicks with the left controller to spam.
- Fixed an issue that allowed touchpad scrolling on locked windows.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to move the keyboard from very far away.
- Fixed an issue that would cause dragging on desktop windows to become offset from the cursor position.
- Fixed a window spawning issue caused by a process not being found or being inaccessible.
- Fixed a rare error when a process couldn't be found in the windoww selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused windows to reload incorrectly when using fallback desktop capture.
- Fixed a missing translation.
- Drastically improved performance of desktop capture. (Capture frame rate option works on desktop captures now!)
- Optimizations made to handling controller input.
- When searching for windows whilst reloading, file explorer will be ignored.
- Made resizing more precise with smaller overlay sizes. (Will resize faster when the overlay is larger)
- Improved overlay rendering performance slightly.
- Updated Czech translations.
- CUSTOM KEYBOARD SUPPORT. (This took way too long to do! Default keyboard is in US layout btw)
- Added a small guide and required files for creating custom keyboards. (Will do better documentation soon)
- Added fallback option for when no custom keyboard is installed. (Default Windows On-Screen keyboard we use now)
- Added translations for Portuguese.
- Made it possible to disable the additional info on the wrist overlay. (Both system info and wireless info)
- Added an option to disable windows moving to the foreground when selected, this is for simulator players who regularly get tabbed out of their games by this!
Custom keyboard features:
- Added custom keyboard action support. (Allows for running Unity actions on pressing keys)
- Added custom keyboard click sound.
- Added ability to hold custom keyboard keys to trigger many key presses.
- Custom keybaord shift key is now only held for one key, like normal shift is used on a keyboard. (Use a caps lock key for caps lock!)
- Custom keyboards are now checked for unwanted scripts when loaded.
- Added support for using virtual keycodes for custom keyboard keys. (Can now bind any keyboard key, in theory!)
- Included a 'KeyboardInfo' script in the custom keyboard asset that allows for setting keyboard overlay resolution, region, and various other parameters.
- Windows OSK now only appears when no custom keyboard is installed.
- Added custom keyboard pin button.
- Added custom keyboard resize button.
- Added custom keyboard close button.
- Added the ability to hold and release keys with custom keyboards. (Add '-down' or '-up' to the end of their key code names)
- Added various optional objects in KeyboardInfo to allow for caps lock/scroll lock/num lock lights/button changes.
- Added support for pressing and releasing individual keys by Unity OnClick actions, this is done through the KeyboardInfo script.
Want to use the old keyboard? Maybe you prefer it or like that the layout is in your language?
Just delete the 'keyboard' file from within the 'CustomKeyboards' folder in your OVR Toolkit installation!
When no custom keyboard is present it will different to the Windows OSK.
Missing your region's keyboard layout?
Feel free to make it and share it in #keyboard-releases in our Discord server! In the future these will be selectable from within VR!