Matt here with a HUGE update!
Co-op Campaign is now in TerraTech! You and three other players can build, battle and explore together!
We've also added some new Hawkeye armour blocks as well as fixed more bugs.
Co-op Campaign - First Playable:
Up to 4 players per game
Option to modify other player's Techs
Collide with blocks to scavenge
Shared missions and mission log
Shared block inventory
Bespoke Trading Station for Co-op Campaign
Can sell blocks as well as resources
New Tech Manager:
Available in Campaign, Co-op Campaign, Creative, Co-op Creative and R&D modes
Displays a list of non-player controlled Techs
Options for non-player controlled Techs are:
Take snapshot of Tech
Send Tech blocks to inventory
In Creative mode, Techs can be designated Player or Enemy
In Co-op Creative mode, Techs can be designated a team number, be neutral or be an enemy
- GeoCorp XL Continuous Track
- Hawkeye Corner Edge Armour
- Hawkeye Small Edge Armour
- Hawkeye Small Spike Armour
- Hawkeye Inside Corner Edge Armour
- Hawkeye Medium Edge Armour
- Hawkeye Medium Spike Armour
- Hawkeye Split Spike Armour
- Hawkeye Large Spike Armour
- Hawkeye Outside Corner Edge Armour
- Hawkeye Small Wrap Armour
- Hawkeye XL Fort Armour
- Hawkeye Medium Wrap Armour
- Hawkeye Large Wrap Armour
- Hawkeye PX Small Track
- Hawkeye TT12 Big Track
Plus a ton of bug fixes & design tweaks.
Known Major Issues:
- Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
- Translations for non-English language support is work-in-progress for most languages.