Yesterday we released Night Call, a game that has been in development for several years. We don't see launch as the end of that development though, but rather the beginning of something new.
Over the coming weeks and months we'll be working to improve and expand Night Call. We'll be listening closely to your feedback, which will be instrumental in helping to shape the future of the game.
The team is currently focused on fixing some of the bugs that unfortunately made it in to the game, and making design and balance tweaks based on your feedback. We're also working on a German translation for the game which will be out soon.
There are also some secret things being worked on, which we'll share more about at a later date.
For now though, here's 1.0.1!
- Added Game Launcher on Startup
- Added option to boot without Launcher
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if resolution was changed before loading a game
- Fixed an issue where the game could lock up when changing resolution
- Fixed an issue where clues would appear unintentionally