Hi, everyone, ːsteamhappyː
you guessed it right. New update is here! So, let's get into it.
We have finally added trade between players. Feature that was looong time on our to-do list. You can not only exchange items, but also MONEY, yep you are reading it right. If you need to transfer part of your cash or some items to other players, then all you have to do is simply go to that player, initiate trade and once the other player accepts your invitation then the trade is on.
Another new feature which was for a long time in our pipeline is crafting from stash resources. Once you are in your hideout, crafting is taking items from stash into an account. This means that you don't have to manually take out resources from stash in order to craft some item.
Tick tock tick tock... have you ever wondered what the time is in the game? Well you don't have to anymore. We have added clock in the diary, so you can easily determine the current part of the day and how much daylight you have left.
Reputation system was redesigned. Currently this system is not used on all NPCs, but only on few of them (Fester, Furgrim etc.) The system will be fully functional in the next update.
We have added 24 new quests. Some of them are quite complex with lots of branching and alternative paths on how to solve them. The complexity of some of those quests was the main reason why we had to postpone release of this update. We had to greatly improve our internal tools and internal processes in order to achieve our goals while making sure the output is bug free and fun to play.
Fun fact: since the last update our current quest map has grown so much, that it won't fit on our monitors anymore :D
Quest-related object interactions are now highlighted with yellow color. This helps players navigate through the world more easily when working on a quest.
Other changes & Bug fixes
- Fixed issues with opening multiple instances of the game at start
- Drinking lounge was completely reworked. It no longer gives items. Instead it increases your morale at a cost of increasing alcohol level
- Added new props and insides which were required for the new quests
- Added lots of new faces for inside characters
- Reworked spawn mechanism of chasers. Decreased spawn interval during the night
- Increased local detection radius of chasers
- Added pee behavior for dogs
- Fixed UV issues on models of craft bench, Valoun's shelter and Drax's
- Fixed missing bottle in drinking animation
- Fixed AI's navigation issue around pit
- Fixed transitions issues between flashlight animation and other interactive objects
- Fixed typos in en version of the map
- Fixed slider issues when buying unique items
- Fixed possibility to interact with the environment when the map is on
- Fixed issues with stealing quest items from lockers
- Crafting bench near prior relocated directly into the hideout
- Fixed the issue of snow generating on interactive items
- Vending machines were rebalanced
- Improved GUI in crafting bench
Enjoy the new update! ːsteamhappyː
- Perun Creative