This update changes a few things related to input and fixes a some bugs including ones related to low fps.
- Added option to disable background menu effects in the performance settings menu. Anyone getting low frames on the menus should disable this. I had to add/modify code on every menu to make it work and I think everything is working but if you find something weird make a thread in the bug reports.
- Added the missing boundary walls on “Ghost” challenge.
- Put most of the interface/hud strings in a json file to allow for easy localization.
- KB+M: Removed the ability to switch targets with mouse wheel. This feature was intended for gamepads because you can use the analog stick to select a target by pointing it towards the desired enemy relative to the current target enemy. Since a mouse wheel can obviously only go up or down, this doesn’t work. Instead I opted to just let the mouse wheel scroll through every enemy on the map in the order the enemies are created (why tf did I do this). Anyway, switching targets is gamepad only now, and the mouse wheel can be used to change weapons while locked on.
- Fixed bugs with hit detection of the explosive boxes. Collision check failed at low framerates because of delta timing but it should be all fixed now.
- Fixed some of the wipe/fade transition effects not animating based on delta time.
- Fixed RESET KEYBOARD TO DEFAULT button not resetting the lock on key