Game version for this patch: 0.7.9
Weekly Patch 7
This week comes with a bunch of really exciting things.
We have added our first 2 trials to test the waters on the concept and difficulty. Trials will give you a specific scenario to deal with, a scenario could include using a new class, new map rules or even new mechanics.The current 2 trials give you a powerful class that you will need to beat the game with. Beating these trials on Hero mode will unlock those classes for you to use (they are slightly modified though)
Please let us know your thoughts about this. We will also be adding more trials as we progress, I am hoping for at least 2 a week, but we will see how it goes.
City UI update
We have gotten quite a bit of feedback about the city UI and how many people would love to see all the items available to them in one view. I have redesigned the shops so that you can view a list of everything that is available in them as well as see important information about them such as card stats or equipment slot.
Let us know your thoughts on the redesign.
The rest of the updates include a number of bug fixes, some text updates and some additional enemy information on the fight start screen.
- Added a tutorial button on the start screen to revisit the tutorial
- Starting to add more card animations to card play
- Introduction of trials
- Added enemy power to start fight screen
- Spelling updates
- Expanded battle log logs to show effects added
- Added text stating that when you unequip an item with a counter, the counter resets
- Updated Cyclops power to mention that it can not be put to sleep
- Updated text in equipment override popup
- Corrected Weighted Net calculation display
- Updated City UI
- Updated Plague Bite description
- Fixed an issue with Necklace of Life taking 5 kills instead of 4 kills to take effect
- Fixed an issue with playing Enchant Weapon with Guiding Light and not disabling Specter Knight Power
- Nature Bounty now has the heal tag and will be affected by Paladin's power
- Fixed an issue with continuing a Survival game breaking the run
- Fix for Specter Knight breaking card play
- Fixed an issue with Cyclone slash not triggering other effects multiple times
Fixed issue with Hydro Missile not setting off certain effects
- Fixed some errors on backend during the tutorial
- Fixed an issue with tutorial button bringing players to a black screen
- Fixed an issue with viewing Compendium from the start screen
- Fixed an issue with losing energy/draw when unequipping items before a fight
- Fixed an issue with not obtaining item unlocks after defeating The Lost
- Consume pile now shows what card Spider Lord consumes at the start of turn
- Cleaned up some code for Ring of Punishment to work more reliably
- Fixed an issue with scrolling beyond map boundary
- Fixed an issue with On The House not have an effect description
- Fixed an issue with Parasite's power still going off even if asleep
- Fixed an issue with Stange Aeons achievement - Please go to settings and hit the sync achievement button.
- Fixed an issue with Don't Fear the Reaper achievement - You will have to regain it, for it to apply
- Fixed issue with Puny curse giving player strengthen