- Tutorial: Added a tutorial to explain the shipping port.
- Content: Added wool (from sheep, might need to be imported in save games), cotton (can be grown in dry desert), fabric and the new textile workshop. (Models licensed from SkelliBoi)
- Content: Added cacao trees (can be grown in dry desert), beans and chocolate milk. (Models licensed from SkelliBoi)
- Languages: Added Chinese (traditional and simplified), Korean, Japanese, Hungarian and Portuguese to the game. Huge thanks to all the players who made the translations happen!
- Performance: The logistics system now skips checks for unrequested types and spreads its job generation over multiple frames.
- Performance: Fixed possible memory leak related to task pools.
- Performance: Price and export status are now buffered.
- Performance: Removed updating of stockpile panel content for now.
- Performance: Removed dependency injection from some performance critical parts.
- Balance: You can now import resources that can also be mined from quarries like (late-game) clay.
- Balance: Reduced the XP-gain from combat training.
- UI: Save games are now ordered by modification date.
- Fixed: Items remain reserved when a construction job is cancelled.
- Fixed: Animal navigation trying to 'avoid' pasture zones.
- Fixed: Loading a mod which modifies a missing object no longer freezes the game.
- Fixed: Stockpiling issues with tools of higher quality levels.
- Fixed: Some other smaller fixes.
Note: When resuming a pre-patch save game, you might not be able to produce some of the required goods. In that case, please use the shipping port to import what you need or spawn it in using the debug menu.