we got some complaints about new physics.
We apologize and ask you to be patient: we're breaking new ground, the last release was huge and it definitely needs some refinements.
We're totally focused on getting feedback (from steam/our discord channel) and refining game physics.
This hotfix should address main complaints:
- physics: teleport grabbed objects when they are stuck by physics
- physics: reducing force feedback strength by 80% and play it only on hit
- physics: reducing hit sound volume by 50%
- physics: increasing speed threshold to consider a collision as a hit and play effects (ffbs, sounds, particles)
- melees: +25% damage on hit
Those points are a little technical, to summarise the overall effect should be a smoother gameplay 🙂