- A new "ENHANCEMENTS" system! Get those lumbernetic implants on board! Once you've defeated a boss, you can use some of its powers to temporarily buff yourself for your next game run!
- Enhancements now get saved in your savefile: You may buy them and leave the game, and not lose them as long as you don't start a story mode game :)
- Made the interface on the Enhancements a little better, with slightly better feedback.
- Added a sound for when the player gets hooked.
- Finished Spanish translation for the new enhancement system.
- Gave the Survival mode lab item some love: Now it's a large portal to another world instead of a small wooden pod!
- Fixed the way gamepads are recognized at startup, in regards to having or not priority over keyboard/mouse. This now rights keyboard/mouse players with gamepads from having to manually change to keyboard/mouse whenever a gamepad was connected. This also particularly affected a few people that have keyboard expansions.
- Some more visual flair for the FlamePunk suit's fireball ability.
- When playing a 2 player game, Theo's wrist-gun now has sticky trigger/auto fire.
- Some more work on sounds.
- Updated Magyar (Hungarian) translation.
- Nerfed the damage done by the World 3 boss' weakest weapons.
- Made the fire from the World 3 boss easier to tell apart from the player's own fire.
- Significantly nerfed the difficulty of the "Protect the machine" stage in World 5.
- Big buff to the chainblade: It's now 8 pixels longer (+40% reach!).
- Slightly buffed the level 1 and level 2 spears: The tossing force is a little stronger.
- Made the hitbox for the WoodPlank™ a little less picky when it comes to smashing enemies. Overall this should improve the feel and usefulness of the weapon.
- Made stage 4.3 easier.
- Made the 4th boss fight slightly harder (in both story and survival mode).
- Made level end a little slower after destroying the artifacts, to give a little more time to move away from the falling pod :)
- Higher-tier crossbow guys no longer keep firing when they're frozen.
- Disabled pausing in certain menus in the lab (could eventually lead to some problems).
- Fixed a rare bug where you could die when the screen went white after completing an artifact mission
- On-screen arrows pointing to the corners of the screen where artifacts are now disappear when the artifact is destroyed. They didn't due to a bug introduced earlier on during the development of v1.03.XX.
- Cleaned up a few minor graphic glitches.
- Fixed a rare bug where a Brute would stay floating there forever if killed with a spear that broke exactly at the moment when he was grabbing an object to toss.
- Cleared a minor, but general interface problem in the lab.
Hi again guys,
We have new content…again! This time we’ve included a new Enhancement System which will make some runs a tad easier, while also work as scrap dump for that extra scrap you have laying around. So now you have more progression in the game; the recently added perk system, and the enhancement system.
Now when you enter the lab you will see an enormous statue where Aquinas’ new enhancement system is found. After defeating a World Boss you will steal back these enhancement, dump some spare scrap, and use these enhancements in the next run… but be careful! You will only be able to use it once, so if you die during a run, you will have to pay for this enhancement again.
We’ve also been working on many other things; heavily balanced the game (again) and fixed lots…. and lots of bugs
We would really like to thank the community again for its help!
Hope you enjoy!