Two days after release, we are happy to present our 3rd update, that fixes last of the major issues that plagued the game on launch. At this point we are happy to say things are in a good shape and there should be no major issues effecting majority of players. Our work is far from done though as we continue with daily updates fixing remaining bugs, and starting to look towards new features. This update totally rebalances Survival, eradicating all the lag, and making it a lot more fun to play. Performance is much better across the board, and dozens of other bugs has been fixed.
Keep in mind that you will need to update the game in order to continue playing in online mode.
Thanks again for supporting the game - please consider leaving us some feedback on the forums or review sections. We`d love to hear from you what we are doing right, and what still needs out attention.
We are looking forward to staying in touch with you in the game chat all day long, as well as on our forums.
And so introducing Update # 3:
- Eradicated the lag in Zombie Survival mode, especially during late game
- Fixed majority of lag in late game Skirmish mode
- Zombie Survival re-balanced to be easier on later waves, expect to reach 15th wave+
- In Zombie Survival - Zombies are now progressively faster with each wave
- Fixed survival exploit where waves would continue after loosing for infinite Gems
- Fixed survival exploit with quitting to get Gems
- Fixed never getting defeated in Survival mode
- Fixed waves sometimes skipping in Survival
- Fixed translated text only showing in the main menu and not in-game
- Fixed CoOp invite from Social window not working right - victory and AI issues
- Fixed matchmaking not working sometimes
- Corpses are now removed after 15 minutes
- Fixed some palisade towers not being walkable for Orcs and Men
- Removed High settings Zombies from Skirmish options
- Dozen of other minor fixes and balancing improvements