Update #165 adds a new carrier ship to the mix, fixes a critical story bug plaguing the Faens, drops a new rare lootable relic, updates the Pirate default starting templates and improves the ship displays in new game, drydock and new ship to include more of the critical fields.
The updates keep coming, so be sure to leave a review and tell a friend.
The Obsidian Carrier lifts off from the nearest starport with a void shaking rumble. While lightly armored, the Obsidian's best-in-class Hull and high shielding makes a hull with high endurance. Built with redundant launch bays and capacity for all 4 craft right off the tarmac, the Obsidian is one of the most focused carriers available on the open ship hull market. It's sale is locked behind the Press Gang unlock
Faen Story Bug
An important Faen story bug was introduced two updates ago, which causes some missions to suddenly disappear after their first step. We're very sorry for the issue and would like to talk to any player who is having the problem - we will help resolve. This update fixes the issue for all future captains.
Updated Pirate Start
Thanks to @en1gma and @lordofsyn on our [url=]https://discord.gg/tresebrothers[/url] for suggesting some improvements to the starting Pirate template. With some adjustments to priority, changes to Skills and Attributes as well as a ship swap, the Pirate template has never been more ready to fly and dive into ship combat.
Please note that these changes to the template will only appear in new installs.
Across the game where you're looking at a ship without being able to see all of its components, a wealth of new roll-up stats are available. Where before you could see the hull's base fuel, now you can see its final fuel, cargo as well as prisoner cells and passenger cabins. In addition, you can see the exact count of crew and officers who have bunks on the ship as well as the hull's maximum for crew and officers. This extra info is a great boon when planning a build and considering a new ship purchase!
A new rare relic can now be found during Salvage, the Voidsealed Heavy Jack. We've also reduced the chance of encounter xeno slightly in Explorer, with some weighting to the early game experience as well. And, we've fixed a bug with the Longbolt having a missing tag line.
A huge thanks to everyone posting bugs, feedback and reviews!
v2.5.65 - 7/11/2019
- New Unlockable Ship: Obsidian Carrier (7000M)
- Added Unlock Reward info for "Press Gang" Award -- conscript 20 enemy crew
- Fixed bug causing some story missions such as Erik and Zette's to disappear suddenly after finishing one step
- New Relic: 'Voidsealed Heavy Jack' (Military Gear, Salvagable Rare)
- Replaced Pirate Template with updated and Improved version putting more focus on the right Attributes, Skills and improved ship choice
- Improved Ship Details display in new template to include final cargo and fuel capacity as well as maximums for crew and officers, prisoner and passenger cabins
- Improved Ship Details display in New Ship/Dry Dock to include the same additions as new template
- Fixed missing description of Longbolt starting ship
- Fixed Crashes in Unlock Display in some conditions
- Slight reduction in Xeno encounter rates during Exploration