Thank you for all the feedback everyone has been sharing over the past day since release. It's been great to see so many folks playing and enjoying Epidemic.
I have taken some time to go through as many of the reviews as I could and gather up some quick fixes to help improve the game experience (like mouse sensitivity, volume settings, glare intensity and more!). Other areas I'll be working on next include weapon switching, and a few other hotly requested features.
In the meantime, enjoy the fixes in v1.1 which is now available.
- Game version bumped to v1.1. You must update to play with other players running this version.
- Minor buff to player movement speed. NOTE: This will continue to be evaluated, including potential run functionality, in future patches. The goal is to find the middle ground where movement feels swift but players do not have too great speed versus their enemies.
- Mouse sensitivity added to the Controls menu.
- Game Volume can now be more discretely set from 0-10. NOTE: You will need to reset your volume to your desired level on next game load if you've played Outbreak: Epidemic before.
- Enemies can no longer be incapacitated prior to death. The first time an enemy is knocked down, it is truly dead and will not reanimate.
- Player damage buffed on Easy (+35% total) and Normal Difficulty (+20% total).
- Lowered the intensity of general environment lighting in many locations.
- Lowered the intensity of the player's flashlight.
- Lumberjack life leech changed to 20% per level.
- An additional Aid Spray added earlier in the Outbreak scenario.