We're glad to tell you that controller support has finally been implemented into Junk Jack!
Support is for Xinput controllers on Windows and it covers everything in the game, from start menu to any dialog or UI element (excluding text input)!
Since the game has really many different views and subviews, it's possible that some things are still missing, please feel free to report issues in our forum or on Discord!
Many choices has been made to keep controller gameplay as smooth as possible, you could like or dislike some but meny things can be tweaked in Options->Controls to suit your needs!
If you want to provide some feedback or ideas about improving controls just let us know, this is just a preliminary implementation which could be tweaked at any time!
- controller support on Windows
- added Controls subcategory in options
- fixed broken Curtains decoration
- fixed issues in multiplayer games which made items disappear from
- some additional crashes has been fixed
- last but not least: Linux achivements should finally be working!