- Gamepad controls are now rebindable in the options menu
- Input is no longer required to switch between keyboard + mouse and gamepad, simply use whatever!
- Gamepad crosshair distance has been increased (good for aiming Blink!)
- Added some shadows here and there
- Floor tiles that become corrupted now have a chance to look more... lively
- Enemy hit and death sounds now have randomized pitch
- Enemy hit sounds no longer stack meaning hitting all of your shots at high level will no longer drown out other sounds
- Boss health is now capped which should make bosses on high loops easier to survive
- Pirate Costume's hook is now 50% larger and slows enemies for 3 seconds on contact
- Feral Armor's ability is now usable at max mana, gives the player a 25% damage boost for 8 seconds, and has a lower cooldown when the player receives no mana from it
- The bullets spawned by Blink are now faster and have some variability to their direction
I tested these changes as thoroughly as I could but if you find any bugs let me know and I'll try to put out a fix as quickly as possible!
By the way, thank you all for your support. It makes me happy to know that people have enjoyed something I created. I'll keep trying my best to make fun games!