Update 13 - v0.6.2.2
- Zeus - We feel that Zeus got in a similar spot as Thor a couple of weeks back - he was just a little bit too overpowered. They both needed a small change that will slightly reduce their power level not only for the current card pool but for the future as well. We will still keep an eye on Zeus and see how the data will change the following days.
OLD: "Pedestal: The first Curse you play each turn returns to your hand and gains Ethereal."
NEW: "Pedestal: Shuffle the first Curse you play each turn into your deck. It gains Ethereal and you draw a card."
- Priest of Trickery
OLD: "Put a Wolpertinger on your left flank after you play a spell with Cost 1 or less."
NEW: "Put a Wolpertinger with Rush on your left flank after you play a spell with Cost 1 or less."
- Called to the Heavens ("Return the enemy Leader to their pedestal.") no longer has a Curse trait.
- Fixed incorrect tournament visual standings
- Fixed units with "Cannot Attack", "Cannot Defend" couldn't be used if summoned with Reinforcement.
- Fixed units coming back from the graveyard to the battlefield did not trigger the abilities of cards affected by the board state
- Fixed Humongous Black Sheep ("All friendly units have -1 Power while in battle.") now properly remove the debuff if killed during the battle.
- Fixed Thor not removing Power of the first Unit with rush if multiple attackers are selected.
- Cost of spells is now properly reset when they enter the graveyard.
- Fixed cards in deck counter affected by mulligan cards
- Fixed "Choose Unit" message popping up when unit is returned from the graveyard
- Fixed units that should not be able to self-target (Slimy Leprechaun for example) when they are returned from the graveyard