Small client patch this morning addressing some smaller issues since the BattleRank Season 4 update on July 1st. [b][i]The entire server update process could take up to 2 hours of downtime.
We received some great comments and suggestions within the comments section of our last patch notes post where we asked you to let us know what you would like to see from the future of the game.
We’ve collated all of the feedback you’ve been providing on Steam, Reddit and our personal Twitter mentions and we’ve been talking internally to see how we can further expand & support the game’s post release development and the Battalion 1944 competitive scene. We believe Battalion 1944 is shaping into the game it was always supposed to be. The exciting news here is that because of this success we’re going to be reinvesting more than previously planned to ensure we can address as many of your requests, concerns and feedback as possible over this next year and beyond with continued post release development.
This is all thanks to you guys, supporting our studio and showing us that there’s demand for this style of FPS to be in your Steam library. All we ask is your continued support!
- Potential fix for the ‘MuteAll’ kick.
- Various client & server crash fixes.
- Forcing reset of CTF flag if left on the floor for 30 seconds.
- Knife XP reduced to 5xp to discourage XP gain abuse during special events.
- BattleRank Level 50+ Trenchgun Lionheart now animates correctly.
- Corrected descriptions of Season 4 BattleRank skins.
- Fixed collision issues on Coastal.
- Fixed collision issues on Liberation.
- Fixed collision issues on Manorhouse v2.
- Fixed PPs43 fire rate bug - bringing it in line with the MP28/Grease Gun.