In this video, I cover a few bug fixes and tweaks dealing with the markets and the economic generator. After a few players noticed that items we slowly disappearing from the station markets, I poked around and discovered a bug. I also tweaked some of faction effects on market prices.
When a station runs out of an item, instead of the item disappearing completely from the market list, it will not remain listed, but its status will be displayed as 'Out Of Stock'. This way, the play will know that the item is normally sold at that station, but is currently out of stock.
I also made a few major changes to the way the mercs are retired. In build 59, you will now have the ability to de-activate a merc, and have them wait at the station you are docked at. once de-activated, you will be able to retire the merc, or re-activate the merc. You will still incur payroll costs, and the merc will still use a slot from your fleet command, but they will not be exposed to any damage, and will remain at the station until you fetch or retire them.
Mercs have been provided with the ability to think for themselves. This new feature called 'AutoTasking' will allow the merc to function autonomously without the need for commands or micro-ing their targets. The Auto Mining will allow mercs who are mining capable to select mining targets and fill their cargo bay. Once full, they will return to your command ship and wait for you to manually offload their ore. Once you do, they will return to mining.
The Auto Patrol task will allow combat capable ships the ability to patrol for raider and hostile targets on their own. They will engage any hostile target on the map, until they are victorious, or they die trying.
I have added the ability to change the colors of the user interface. I have created 8 basic presets, and the ability to customize 3 separate areas of the UI.
Super thanks for the comments and support everyone! See ya soon.
Visit the Official Website.
Buy Astrox Imerium! (3 times, cause Tesla)
- Fixed GPS bug causing unresponsive GPS command.
- Fixed bug with GPS new destination while GPS is already on.
- Fixed GPS toggle bug when warping.
- Fixed GPS auto target bug on locked gates.
- Fixed LS toggle ship thrust bug.
- Fixed UI colors on fleet tab and drone tab highlight image.
- Fixed UI colors for drone list bg in drone panel.
- Fixed UI colors for merc list bg in fleet panel.
- Fixed retire merc bug dealing with mission mercs.
- Fixed a few floating ship parts.
- Fixed UI colors of LS warning box.
- Fixed market QTY bug always removing from first item.
- Fixed market page buttons returning scroll to top.
- Fixed market sort buttons returning scroll to top.
- Fixed bug with market prices being over discounted with high faction.
- Fixed all cargo from NPC to ship button.
- Adjusted Module main mouse over for better display of data.
- Adjusted afterburners now turn off when exiting gate with gps off.
- Adjusted GPS to disable when NON GPS gate target is selected.
- Adjusted alignment of a few UI elements.
- Adjusted the process of retiring a merc.
- Adjusted layout on merc mouse over in pilot panel.
- Adjusted UI conditions for fleet items and de-activated mercs.
- Adjusted layout of graphics options panel.
- Adjusted effect of faction score on market prices.
- Adjusted market economy to reduce item shortages.
- Adjusted NPC autotasking to continue task after warping.
- Added the ability to de-activate a Merc into stand-by.
- Added ability to click scanned objects icon for autopilot in targeting.
- Added the ability to activate a Merc from stand-by.
- Added new models and textures for a few structures.
- Added frame rate limiter.
- Added AUTOTASK ability to all mercs.
- Added AI for mining AUTOTASK for mining capable mercs.
- Added AI for raider patrol AUTOTASK for combat capable mercs.
- Added 8 Preset color themes in graphics options.
- Added out of stock text for market items with 0 qty.