Over the past few days you have communicating your feedback to us through our Discord server, Steam reviews or the Steam discussions page. And we have heard you! ːsteamhappyː
You are now able to boost while flying in space! Be wary of speed tickets tho ːsteamfacepalmː
On foot objectives
A lot of you have expressed that it was very unclear when you were able to unboard. In many cases you were able to unboard after clearing the final room. However this is not communicated properly making it seem like the game would just randomly give you the option to unboard.
With the Hyperdrive Update you will have to destroy the ship's engine before you're able to unboard. Happy shooting!
Fixes & improvements
- On foot fixes
- Health pickups should be easier to pick up.
- Damage numbers now indicate when you hit to a protected target, such as the Boss Shield.
- Damage numbers now work on Destructibles.
Fixes affecting all environments
- Segmented health V1 has been uploaded. Its been reported there are some issues that are being ironed out.
- General bugfixes
- The introduction can now be skipped properly by pressing Q.
- The PatchNotes Menu can be reached and used.
- Shooting while aiming close to the character should no longer cause the bullets to fly the wrong way.
- Various visual issues with the player while shooting. (Feet not animating during animations, animations playing multiple times if shooting multiple bullets at the same time, muzzle flash not showing on last shot)
- Options button in Pause Menu should now show hover feedback properly.
- The boss now shows damage numbers in the correct places.
- The game now closes properly after you close it.\
- Players should no longer be able to fall through the bossroom.
- The pause menu can be closed with P/ESC when opened.
There's a whole washinglist of issues, improvement points and bugs that we are aware of. Some of them are already fixed but were not able to get tested so they were not included in this update. You can find the list here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1037410/discussions/0/
Thank you all for the feedback. Please keep it coming!