Hello there, Companions!
With the weekend in sight we’ve decided to hotfix a few other bugs that have been missed previously as well as implement another batch of QoL tweaks. Hopefully you’ll be able to play without any game breaking interruptions! Meanwhile we’re returning to work on the next week’s content update which you don’t want to miss. Stay tuned!
If you notice anything report-worthy please let us know about the issue in the Bug Reports forums board.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs with the unit equipment screen and item management.
- Fixed a bug with the battle result screen, where switching to the loot tab quickly would cancel all the companion animations.
- Fixed the incorrect battles won value in the “it’s time to pay your dues” interaction.
- Fixed the equipment tab of the unit screen not refreshing on stat level up.
- Fixed a bug with units not firing death animation when killed with the second hit of the Blade Furry ability.
QoL improvements and tweaks:
- Added a popup message about a completed quest in the city screen
(NOTE: You might be getting some of them retroactively on your old save files - it’s not a bug).
- Changed the name of a neutral creature “Wolf” to “Grey Wolf” for clarity.
- Added Action Points icon in the equipment tab of the unit screen next to the armor’s AP penalty value for clarity.
- Added Dodge/Block/Parry skill values to the equipment tab of the unit screen.
- Made the Captain’s crown icon show above all other health bars.
- Slightly increased the font size in the tutorial.
- Added the number of units currently in training to the Manage button in character training facilities.