Please, be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!
- Kanerah and/or Kalikke could break their companion mechanics after respec. Resolution: Fixed.
- Jaethal could become undead again and return to worshiping Urgathoa after respec during the last chapters. Resolution: Fixed.
- There could be an issue with companion's auto-level-up in some cases. Resolution: Fixed.
- The Skeletal Salesman disappeared and became visible again incorrectly if you tried to attack him. Resolution: Fixed
- Animal companions and polymorphed characters could perform coup de grâce without the proper animation. Resolution: Fixed.
- Several issues with portraits were resolved (including custom portraits disappearing).
- The combat log lacked attack number localization. Resolution: Fixed.
- There was no delousing icon on the trap, generated in the endless dungeon. Resolution: Fixed.
- Defeated bosses of the endless dungeon used to drop some of the loot items twice. Resolution: Fixed.
A friendly reminder: while we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom modifications can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to help you. If this happens, please, report these issues to the mod's original creator. Also, remember that after each game update, there is a high probability of previously installed mods not functioning properly. If you wish to play with mods anyway, disabling auto-updates might prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.