- I have added direction digging to the game. Enable it in the Gameplay Options. It is off by default. This digs in a direction and auto-selects blocks to dig.
- I have added map transparency to the Gameplay options menu. This will set how transparent the map is when over the world. (100% completely transparent, 0% opaque)
- If you are close enough to the Homestone to get the slow-digestion aura, you can no longer port TO the Homestone. This will prevent a few “recall to below but just a bit out of range of Homestone” mistakes.
- The automap now reveals every story-page room on the map on world create or load. They will always be there. This will give a few goals for people to find on the map.
- When you turn something to compost, or sell something to a vendor, there is a new message that floats off the cursor displaying how much
- I have added both aqua and sunrise ore bulbs to magic farming. If you have magic ore farming unlocked, the recipes will automatically be there.
- If you craft armor with crimson, ash or nether ore, it has a chance at being purple now and 1-2 extra affixes.
- Monsters can now open doors
- When you clear a room, there is now a chance to spawn an improved/rare chest instead of just a normal one
- The orange chests that drop compost now have a much better chance at dropping runes
- I have increased the chance of runes dropping from bosses/named-monsters
- Wraiths can now appear in invasions after level 75
- When placing some buildings (like planter-boxes) right next to some objects (like torches) or other buildings it looked like it was okay, but would not place. This is fixed.
- Fixed a typo with the word "Magnet"
- The amount of compost out of the orange chests didn't scale correctly, but it has been fixed.
- If you remapped your interact/'e' key, it didn't display it correctly in the pop-up for your class ancient rank-up message
- When dirt was converted to grass or from grass back to dirt, it wasn't updating on the map correctly, but it is fixed.
- Rarely, when you killed a boss, the exit door would not spawn, but I believe it is fixed.