Tonight's build includes some changes to the starting amount of some resources to take some pressure off starting a new town and not having time to build up each building.
- Increased food from 160 to 200.
- Increased tools from 15 to 20.
- Increased clothes from 15 to 20.
- Increased raw meat from 10 to 20.
- Increased coal from 12 to 30.
- Increased cotton from 25 to 45.
This build also includes some bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the Build Menu to fail to close after changing the stone on your home.
- Fixed a bug that caused the resource icon in the townsperson UI for miners to not display Coal if the miner was set to coal. (it showed copper as the default)
- Fixed a bug that caused the ore mining choice UI to not show Coal as the actively mined resource when the miner was set to collect it.
Making some good progress on the new combat system. Focusing on the monster AI part of it and then will build the character controls. Once that's done, I'll set up a test map and add a button to the title screen UI to go to it so you all can check out the system.
Also just a quick heads up that I am traveling out of town Thursday to Saturday so I may not have any updates for a few days. I am bringing my laptop though, so we'll see. :)