Client patch size: ~ 270MB
Death screen now displays the player's name as well as the level & tier of the hunter, instead of player's bloodline & prestige rank.
This is the first iteration towards a more representative way to communicate information in the death screen.
Flash bomb price increased to 47$.
Concertina bomb no longer triggers hit markers every time a player or AI moves into the wire.
- Steam friend invites should work properly again.
- Fixed a situation where the assassin could still get stuck and/or die at the ceiling.
- Fixed a bug that reset the banishment timer for players who start spectating their partner.
- Fixed a bug that reset the banishment timer for players who just got revived.
- Fixed a bug that re-triggered the last mission banner for a player that just started spectating.
- Fixed a bug that caused the death position of an Immolator to be different on the server and client, resulting in “invisible fire patches”.
- Tentative fix for NVIDIA Highlights.
- Tentatively fixed an issue where picked up weapons continuously fired shots if the previous weapon owner died while using fanning.
- Updated filter curves to improve binaural spatialization.
- A player can't unready properly in a team of 2 as long as his partner is not ready yet either.
- Fanning animation might not be played properly in 3rd person (only one hand used.) – to be confirmed.
- The assassin might not be visible when dying in specific situations – he can be banished normally though.
- NVIDIA Highlights might still not work correctly for all players.