The SteamVR Beta has been updated with the following changes.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue.
- When SteamVR is restarting (from a user prompt, such as changing framerate or enabling the camera), don’t turn off controllers.
- Steam will not launch SteamVR if you press and hold the controller system button to turn off the controller.
- Fixed a crash when VR_Init() is called multiple times in the same client process.
- Add more filtering to “sync on beam channel conflict” to avoid showing spurious warnings.
- Fixed proton based games failing to launch.