«Towers of Kinmarr» is the fourth major update for the digital board game Fated Kingdom. It is time to tell about the consequences of numerous attacks on the kingdom and the emergence of hope for salvation in the form of Towers - ancient buildings that go deep underground. Citizens of Kinmarr believe that they will be able to wait out the impending catastrophe. But it is not.
- 10 new cards
- New card type - Towers
- 3 new board squares
- Voice chat
- Reworked sounds
For us, this is a big and important release. We added completely new sounds to the game for the main objects, sorting by guild in the card gallery, numerous balance adjustments and, of course, 10 new cards and 3 squares for random board generation. A full list of changes is available below, but first we want to continue the story of the game.
With the Dusktide cult in the kingdom of Kinmarr, truly troubled times began. Undead army advanced from the coast inland, destroying one settlement after another. A few garrison detachments died at the hands of the cultists or joined the Apostle of Dusk. The Watchers were the only glimmer of light in this kingdom of the night.
They fought valiantly with the dead, and then buried their shells in the ancient mounds in accordance with the traditions of the Old Kingdom. For a moment, it seemed that this was a turning point in the war against the undead, but when the army of Connetable Gothric approached the capital, the people of Kinmarr realized that it was time for them to seek shelter in the catacombs.
The reconstruction of ancient buildings, which once watched the rest of the inhabitants of the Old Kingdom, began. They were called Towers, stretched not only up but also deep into the earth. It is much easier to defend the Towers than the big city, and for the first time in a long time, the guild members have a new inspiring goal - find all the Towers.
Perhaps they will save Kinmarr. Or become the last refuge of its inhabitants.
Download Size: MB.
- 10 new cards.
- 3 new squares: «Building Site», «Tower Ruins», «Runner’s Camp».
- Flavor text for 4 cards: «Explosive Potion», «Longsword», «Duelist’s Rapier», «Tournament Shield».
- Voice chat activated by pressing the «E» key.
- New sounds for cards, dice and coins.
- Fixed errors and typos in descriptions of more than 10 cards.
- Fixed a typo error in the Watcher's ability text.
- Fixed text offset of the rule book, which partially cuts the last line.
- Fixed a bug due to which the chat could stop working after exiting the main menu and re-creating the server.
- Fixed a bug due to which the inventory card counter could not respond to putting cards to the hand of the user who joined server.
- Fixed a bug due to which the collision sounds were not played on some objects.
- Added missing text translation for card types in map gallery side menu.
- Sort by guilds in card gallery.
- Combat dice do not magnetize a travel dice and vice versa.
- The loudness of the collision sounds between objects depends on collision strength.
- Players list displays «Dead Watch» guild icon properly.
- Taking additional wounds and coins using RMB (beta!).
- Minor text and localization fixes.
Thank you for playing Fated Kingdom!