Dear #ACC racers,
a new hotfix has been released! Please restart your Steam client and download it now!
- Fixed a bug in some tracks where pitwall proximity would invalidate the lap.
- Removed penalty audio message at the end of the race.
- Fixed incorrect #26 Special Event description.
- Fix for MFD losing focus after a pitstop.
- Fix for potential setup initialization issues when changing game modes.
- Fix for Real-Time display showing lapped entries in non-race sessions.
- Missed changelog entry from initial release: default keyboard mappings have been changed to free up the arrow keys for MFD navigation.
Custom mapping for various controllers will be implemented at a later time. Thank you for your patience.
- Fixed auxiliary light mesh not fitting the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3.
- Fix for lack of expected rain probability with high variability percentages when setting high cloud density and dry track surface.
- Repair time added to teleport during race.
- Fixed wrong damage message after teleporting to pit.
- Enabled 10 laps telemetry saving by default on Huracan GT3 monza preset setups.
NOTE regarding old setups: setups created in older builds will have extreme brake duct settings and may cause braking issues and overheating. Please adjust accordingly.
NOTE regarding control presets: old control presets created in previous versions may cause issues. It is recommended to delete your old controls.json in Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config/ and start from scratch.