[New Tactics have been added.]
- Names and features of the new tactics are listed below.
[td]Protector of the Dark Tactic[/td]
[td]Tactic specialized for a balance of attack and defense
[td]Survival Instinct Tactic[/td]
[td]Tactic specialized for survival[/td]
[td]Wide Area Tactic[/td]
[td]Tactic specialized for wide-area effects[/td]
[td]Tactic specialized for long-distance control and survival
[td]Tactic specialized for closing gaps[/td]
[td]Mixed Elements Tactic[/td]
[td]Tactic specialized for party and raid support through the use of multiple elements[/td]
[Improvements on existing skills.]
- For Non-Chain skills, improved responsiveness for Dodge-type skills.
- Dodge-type skills can be used immediately while using another skill.
- Guardians and Paladins have been changed to allow interruption while using the Dodge skill.
- Improved Chain Skills by allowing skills to connect even though a miss occurs.
- Improved Chain Skills by allowing the use of Non-chain skills without Chain Skill connection being disconnected.
- Adjustments in Skill Growth.
Adjustment in Skill Growth for each class can be found in the link.
Guardian: View Here 1, View Here 2
Ranger : View Here 1,View Here 2,View Here 3, View Here 4,View Here 5
Paladin : View Here 1,View Here 2
Berserker : View Here 1, View Here 2
Mage : View Here 1, View Here 2
[Notes on Skill Improvements]
- If a skill is deleted due to balance changes, the gems consumed for the skill will be refunded.
- Skills with changes to the effect will remain the same.
- Newly added skills are automatically obtained if the learning level requirements are met.
- Skill Reset Scrolls are available for 1 Lumena at the Special Currency Shop. (Max purchase limit of 10 per account for each servers)
- Following the Skill Balance patch, additional 100 Lumena will be awarded.
(Lumena will be sent in a timely manner)
- You are now able to disassemble various kinds of items all at once.
- Expanded maximum inventory storage capacity.
[Special Currency Shop]
- Two Costumes have been added to the Special Currency Shop
Thrilling Visionary Wizard Package
Kaikos Messenger Package
- As for the inventory expansion, the limit on the Inventory Expansion Ticket in the Special Currency Store has changed from 12 to 20.
- Following the balance patch, current Skill Reset Scroll has been removed and changes has been made to new Skill Reset Scroll which are available in the Special Currency Shop.
- Removed previous Skill Reset Scroll (Limited to one purchase per week)
- Newly added Skill Reset Scroll (Limited to 10 purchases per account)
- Price : 1 Lumena
This is a temporary change that follows the Skill Balance Update to provide players with more opportunities to make adjustments to their skills.
- Start of Mission Completion Event
- Fixed progressional issues on Two quests.
- Quest Name: Bold Batar’s Identity
- Quest Name: Unpleasant Promise
- Fixed an issue with Scarecrows overlapping in the Spezia military training area.
- Fixed the issue of all NPCs in Memory of Candor showing up as Daidans.
- Added missing locations of gold ores in the Tooltips.
- Added location: Defeat Contaminated Fairy
- Command > Weekly Mission > Urdata War Fortress clearing requirement has changed from twice to once.