Hello players! Round one of leaderboard enhancements is ready for prime time. Solaroids will now show Daily, Weekly, and Monthly scores.
During the EA V22.214.171.124 update last week that released the early version of the Vector mode, I also put in behind the scenes work in to start collecting scores for some additional leaderboards. This includes Daily/Weekly/Monthly boards that are like the First Credit and Any Credit boards that are already established, but also starts recording scores for Control Style specific leaderboards (not exposed yet in-game as I'm working out details on where and how I want to display them).
Anyway, this update allows the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly First Credit / Any Credit leaderboards to be displayed in game. They show up on the left side of the main leaderboard display where the local leaderboards show. That area now cycles between Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Local boards, switching every 5 seconds.
I hope you enjoy the new boards, and stay tuned for more tweaks related to leaderboards soon.
Cheers and happy blasting!
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly leaderboards.
- Updates to German translations. More coming soon.
- Per player leaderboard displays now correctly change between First Credit / Any Credit scores while playing.
- Improve handling of statistic and leaderboard refreshes.
Previously Released Patches
- Borderless window option is only implemented for Windows right now.
- Disconnecting an external audio device being used by the game will cause a crash/freeze on Linux/OSX.
- Some options and more recent prompts are English only or machine translated right now. If machine translated, they are indicated with an asterisk (*).