1.0.5 patch is live now! Combat UI has been tweaked slightly to improve tension and there are a few new Adventures to be found in commonly-visited areas (and of course, bugfixes).
Next week we'll share some more details about our first DLC and the free content that accompanies it.
- Added 4 new Adventure cards.
- The Barkeep at Copec's Tavern can now generate more resources, and help in some adventure cards.
- The feast summoned by "Conjure Feast" no longer requires an Action Point to use, and can be used twice before disappearing.
- Tavern Adventure card "Cultist Ambush" now has an option that spends Influence instead of rumors, to avoid redundancy with the general use of Rumors to redraw Adventures.
- "Elven Herbalist" Adventure card is now more generous as to what constitutes "lack of Corruption".
- Combat round results are now hidden until combat dice are finished rolling.
- Fixed a typo in Shadow Cult "Unnatural Darkness" card.
- Mercenary deck now has a proper repeatable "empty deck" reward. (Thanks: tiavals)
- Added a large notification popup when starting a new game or loading a saved game to make it clearer what is going on if the launch process is taking a long time.
- Blood spell "Mutilation" now properly gives Arcane skill. (thanks: Rainbow Lotus & tiavals)
- Fixed an internal string that could appear on the Ambush card view.
- Conjuration spell "Conjure Feast" is no longer referred to as "Arcane Feast" in some places.