long time no see!
Here is the patchlog for the new Speedrun Update.
- Remade all menus (Fixed UI/HUD scaling on different resolutions)
- Added new Speedrun mode
- Online Speedrun leaderboard now available
- Added new animations
- Added new secrets to multiple levels
- Reduced overall enemy count in later areas
- Added more checkpoints in some areas
- Tweaked HUD
- Reduced health of final boss
- Changed appearance of lens flares and god rays
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck after entering a warpzone in demons keep
- Fixed a bug where the game would not properly scale, when changing between windowed and fullscreen mode
- Fixed hitboxes of skeleton enemies
- Fixed a bug where some achievements wouldn't be triggered
- Fixed a bug where picked ultra souls wouldn't be saved
- Fixed a bug where a save file could get corrupted after an update
Thank you for playing How About Spikes!
If there are more things you want to see changed or you found new bugs, just let me know!