In post-launch update #1, the following changes have been made:
- Fix to horrible random crash issue in "quad tree collider" after 50 kills
- Added "mines" at kill count 150, on Right CTRL Key to player 1
- Add deflector field that uses stamina once stamina is gained
- Tweaked stamina allowances
- Changed the way that the ram/dodge effect works slightly to increase number of times it can be used as you progress
- Made it possible to survive beyond 1000 kills
- Changed the way support fleets work. Previously if you destroyed a ship with launchable ships, they died and you got no reward. Fighters now launch from their destroyed ship with damage already accrued.
- Added tinge to bullets in cheater mode so people can be less able to claim they weren't cheating when they were in videos and screenshots
- Added new sounds to new features and stamina-related features
This version will go live at 6:30pm EST today, Feb 8 2019.