The game has been updated to 0.10.3 on the main branch. Save games are not compatible with content updates, but if you were in the middle of a game, don't panic. Your save game is still there and can be accessed by rolling back your client. See here for instructions.
Spoiler-free summary of new features in 0.10.x:
- New content: sectors, anomalies, new races, etc.
- Dynamic announcements (don't require client update)
- Various mission changes
- New random encounter system
- Changes to drop generation
- Coordinates and distance of cursor on map
- Soften shield "hit" sound
- Nexus gateway fades to black instead of white
- Player engines get a performance boost in deep space
- Numerous balance changes to techs
- Players able to build locked blueprints fixed
- Save games use ship name
- Save game pruning
- Lots of misc bug fixes, quality of life improvements
- Valve has approved the submitted trading cards which are now available. The card images are high-res renderings of some of my favorite anomaly images.
- Cloud-save has been enabled.
As always, if you have any questions or technical problems you can reach out to me or other players for help via:
One of the many new anomaly images from the latest update. What could it be?