We're happy to announce the release of patch 1.1 for The Captives: Plot of the Demiurge.
This patch includes a variety of quality of life improvements, as well as bugfixes.
Below you can read a list of all the changes we've made to the game.
Quality of life changes:
- Added the ability to restart a dungeon, this allows you to change your build as well.
- Improved UI scaling on 4k monitors, as well as low-resolution screens.
- Upgraded the Unity Version to 2018.2.12.
This should resolve the issue that some users reported, that caused the game to only show a black screen on launch.
- Added the option to skip the credits.
- Improved the victory screen at the end of the game.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed a potential error in the credits.
- Fixed a wrong title for the level of the savegame upon completing the game.
- Fixed various issues that caused inconsistent lighting.
- Fixed kill achievement stats not updating properly.
- Fixed issues with exotic keybinds.
- Fixed first tutorial in the level 1 intro showing, even though the no-tutorial modifier was enabled.
- Fixed npcs being able to be pushed around in dungeon 5.
- Minions now die upon defeating the boss in dungeon 6.
- Fixed lag spike upon entering boss fight in dungeon 8.
- Fixed a bug where loading a completed savegame was no longer possible.
Changes to levels:
- Fixed a floating chandelier in dungeon 1.
- Fixed an incorrect texture in dungeon 2.
- Fixed a wrongly configured light in dungeon 3.
- Fixed a position of an enemy in dungeon 4 that caused issues in "Dante Mode"
- Fixed an issue with a decal in the hub.
- Fixed a wrongly configured light in dungeon 5.
- Fixed a z-fighting issue in dungeon 5.
- Moved a key in dungeon 7 slightly.
- Increased rotation speed of the boss in dungeon 8.
- Fixed an invisible wall in hub outro 8.
- Fixed guard escaping prison in the intro to level 9.
- Fixed potential navigation issues in dungeon 9.
- Fixed a floating bag in dungeon 10.