Hello! Here's a new patch that brings more changes to the game:
• Improved mechanics of the army movements;
• Improved attack formula;
• Optimized combat mechanics;
• Now you can hire troops and send your army off without constructing buildings first;
• Fixed a bug with incorrect display of unit characteristics while hiring it;
• Fixed a bug with the display of troops in the garrison;
• Fixed an exploit where you could double-click to transfer to the army those troops that aren't located in the same province;
• Fixed bug when the game gets stuck paused;
• Fixed problems with changing screen resolution;
• Added automatic troops grouping;
• Added the fog of war (by default it's disabled: you can enable it in the game settings);
• Optimized loading of the game world.
Now we're also working on this:
• Final tests for the implementation of Save functionality;
• Developing and testing of a full-fledged AI (will be added in one of the future updates).
Stay tuned and share your thoughts in the comments!