Hello, here you have all the release notes for this update:
* Some performance issues were corrected, now the game should run better. * Fixed an issue that made textures be flushed from memory at the change of level and also at the begining of a level, now they are only flushed at the change of a level, this will decrease slightly the loading times. * Added more levels up until chapter 8 level 8. * Fixed an issue with the gravity change, now the player will stick properly to the upper walls and not with 1 pixel clipping through it.
* No changes for only Windows platform.
* Fixed Linux cloud storage for Steam.
* Max API level is now 28. * Minimun API level is now 16. * Fixed an issue with the virtual keyboard beeing not properly scaled on modern devices, now it should work perfectly.
- Fixed an issue with Google Play connection which could cause a memory leak if two or more achievements were granted at the same time.
Have fun playing the new update of I was rebuilt.