Via the CS:GO blog:
The following changes are now available for testing in the Panorama CS:GO Beta Depot for Windows users.
- Repeatedly tapping the bomb resets the defuse UI timer properly.
- While spectating the bomb defuser, switching to another player no longer plays the ‘defuse failed’ fade-out animation for the defuse UI.
- ‘Buy Menu’ and ‘Use’ key bindings and will now go back one level in the buy menu instead of always closing. This matches the old behavior.
- Fixed an issue with upper/lowercase letters in some languages.
- Fixed team select music continuing to play after a disconnect.
- Updated crosshair style 0 and 1 to match the scaleform versions better.
- Updated the gradient background of the health and ammo on the hud a bit.
- Added gradient backgrounds to hud chat panels and reduced drop-shadow for that text.
- The chat history window is now more translucent.
- Added ability to choose scoreboard stat for sorting by clicking on label.
- Fixed issue with resetting of some stats when the match was restarted.
- Fixed round survivor pips panel getting cropped in certain resolutions.