Goaltender VR 1.0
- Improved shooting algorithm (less shots to center)
- Added haptics for body and head collisions
- New challenge system
- New training game mode: Onetimer
- Added missing achievements for all challenges
- Added missing leaderboards for all challenges
- Fixed "Stats" feature
As always, we love to hear your feedback and bug reports. If nothing major happens (such as bugs/missing features), Goaltender VR will exit early access with this version.
Of course, this does not mean that we will stop updating or/and abandon Goaltender VR. We consider this release to be stable enough for enjoyable game experience, all the features should work as intended (leaderboards, challenges and such).
After first 1.0 release, we start looking into feedback and suggestions, updates will come once we have something decent to update (new content/tweaks to game play etc). So if you have anything you would love to see in Goaltender VR, let us know via forums or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support and feedback.
Changed files in this update