I just finished a late night of programming to get the latest patch ready for Steam. Tonight I've mostly addressed some quality of life issues as well as a few bugs fixes.
Weapons will now display a visual trail behind them when they have been swung hard enough to do damage. Not only does this look neat, but it helps cue the player in as to when they have found the sweet spot for swings. Please note that the harder you swing your weapon, the more damage it will do.
Healthbars have had a visual overhaul. They will now display the enemies health via text and with a bar. It looks quite a bit nicer and provides some better information to the player.
In the last patch, Bow's were accidentally notching arrows that were dropped. This caused a 5 second delay until you could shoot your next arrow. This has been corrected.
Princess Coleslaw has had her attack range increase, making her much more lethal! Her health has decreased from 4,000 to 1,500 as 4,000 was an absurd amount.
Things are really starting to look great. I am working on a few more bug fixes and then will get the PvP maps ready!
Full Change Log for V00.095A
- 00.095A Weapons: Added trail behind weapons if swung hard enough to do damage.
- 00.095A Enemies: Fixed a bug where some enemies would infinitely spin in a cirlce after reaching a patrol point.
- 00.095A Healthbar: Healthbar now shows enemies health with text value as well.
- 00.095A Healthbar: Healthbar now uses a World Space Canvas instead of a cube.
- 00.095A Bow: Bow will no longer notch to arrows that have been dropped.
- 00.095A Princess Coleslaw: Changed health to 1500
- 00.095A Princess Coleslaw: Increased collider size on punch attack
- 00.095A Dungeon: Fixed overlapping navigation meshs in Dungeon.
- 00.095A Enemies: Increased search angle error to 90 degrees to prevent rotation problems.
- 00.095A Dungeon: Fixed missing material in dungeon courtyard.