Today we just pushed update 1.3 which brings a bunch of performance improvements across the board, mainly focused on lighting optimizations. We were able to remove a lot of the shadow casting lights without affecting the overall visual quality of the game much and it seems to be running much better! We also found out that our culling system wasn't working which wasn't helping the matter.
Other than that, we also fixed several issues that were causing settings to not be saved or applied. There are a few Video options that are quite heavy, so be wary of Ambient Occlusion and Volumetric Lighting if you're close to the minimum requirements.
There was one other small visual bug fixed with some of the lights in the first room when the bulbs were glowing when they shouldn't be.
That's it for today guys, please let us know how the update works for you and if you missed it before, Oculus Rift support is coming in the very near future!