Hello Hockey Fans!
The latest update for both PC and Mobile devices is now live. In this update we've included what was previously available in the "latest" branch on Steam as well as changes to the way we determine how your body and legs should rotate without the trackers. We feel these changes to the rotation provides a much better experience than what we had previously in place. Let us know your thoughts!
Full patch notes below.
- Leg and body rotation is tied entirely to the headset, previously used both the controller position and the headset to determine rotation.
- Body rotation is locked when a shot occurs or when the player is mostly down in the butterfly position. This allows the goaltender to look around without affecting the rotation of their body which was leading to frustrating and annoying goals.
- We've provided the virtual targets the AI use for shooting a ranking. The AI should focus on the upper half of the net much more often than any of the targets at the bottom.
- The difficulties control the chance the AI has at completing a one-timer successfully. This includes quick passes as well.
- Fixed a bug in the replay that caused the goalie body to be incorrectly displayed.
- Improved goalie body positioning with Vive trackers.
- Added a new puck drop indicator that should hopefully make it more clear which shooter the puck will be dropped to.