This patch is quite significant as it marks the end of early access for Assault on the Necrospire. I'd like to thank you all for your support during this period and I hope that I was able to incorporate as many of your suggestions as possible. I'll continue to fully support the game post release and if I decide to add any new features they will be completely free.
If you encounter any problems or issues please let me know.
- Hard mode is now available and can be enabled as a run modifier. Hard mode grants a large magic find bonus, but provides enemies with more challenging abilities.
- Slightly increased base life
- Ghosts - Time delay before teleporting increased
- Bouncing Skull - Reduced move speed slightly
- Skeleton Archer - Increased angle of split shot attack
- Spider Nests - Spider spawn rate now increases as nests are damaged
- Ooze - Reduced number of projectiles fired in the random attack pattern
- Wisp - Removed AoE attack that triggered on death
- Epic and legendary drop rate bonuses gained from magic find increased
- Altered a number of buggy interactions
- Altered a number of room layouts, particularly in instances where the room difficulty was out of sync of the average difficulty of the floor
- Slightly increased camera pan speed
- Screen shake is less jarring
- Player hitbox is now more accurate on the sides