Via the CS:GO blog:
- Added a public WebAPI
ICSGOServers_730/GetGameMapsPlaytime/v1to allow community map creators to track play statistics of Operation Hydra maps in Casual and Competitive game modes. [details]
- Windows dedicated server executable can now handle large >2GB addresses.
sv_teamid_overhead, which is now a server convar.
concommand itemtimedata_print_and_reset, which prints all current item time data and resets it.
- Changed item time data server log format to more closely match other server log entries.
- Added ability to select Wargames to match into, accessible from the Custom menu in the Mission panel.
- Added ability to vote into maps while playing Wargames.
- Added “next map” or “random other Wargame” vote to end of match in Wargames.
- Updated Wargames maps.