We’ve been busy little sorcerers! Today's major update means you no longer need a Virtual Reality headset to play Tethered! This gorgeous game can now be enjoyed in ultra-shiny 2D or super immersive VR. Navigate your way around the beautiful sky-borne worlds in 2D in up to 4k/60fps using mouse and keyboard OR a gamepad. It’s the same incredibly engaging experience for a whole new set of prospective Spirit Guardians.
There's also a new dusk and dawn checkpoint style save game system, the ability to slow down or speed up time with the godly touch of a button, and a raft of other improvements.
- Added non-VR mode with 2 control schemes (right stick or keyboard and mouse)
- Added 4k @ 60Hz support (for non-VR play)
- Added dusk/dawn savepoints to allow bite-sized play
- Added slow motion (with zoom in non-VR) and fast forward feature
- Updated tutorial and controller screens to support non-VR play
- You can now play level 2 without completing the tutorial