I hadn't planned on issuing an update so soon, but a problem with the padlocks cropped up (which may have been a result of the previous patch) which I wanted to address as soon as possible. I also had a few other small updates and fixes in the pipe so I thought I'd include them and make this a proper patch instead of a hotfix.
- Added support for UHD resolution (3840x2160). This should be considered experimental. Please note that some UI textures may appear blurry at this resolution, as the assets were never designed to be displayed at UHD*. Please let us know how it goes!
- Added a master volume slider to the audio options.
- Cabin: [spoiler]Addressed cabin padlock pickup problem. This has been retroactively fixed, which means if you are meant to have the padlock in your inventory, but don't, you now will. This failsafe has been added upon leaving the cabin.[/spoiler]
- Treehouse: [spoiler]Corrected the loading states of the chain ladder, padlocks, and pulley hotspots.[/spoiler]
- Boat house: [spoiler]Resolved a fuel hose placement issue on the cable car repair.[/spoiler]
*An oversight, no doubt. Apologies for that!
Thanks again to everyone who reported bugs and provided feedback!